Make some noise! Majida Al Roumi is ready to rock Egypt again
Who ever said 13 is unlucky number? That's how many years it's been since Lebanese songstress Majida Al Roumi showed her face on the Egyptian stage, but the long wait is over because she's coming back to rock it!
The Egyptian people were pretty pumped to hear the news of the concert until they discovered ticket prices were ranging from 350 to 2000 Egyptian pounds. Majida herself won't be making any cash from the gig, so fans were outraged at the organizers for scaling the prices so high.
According to Sayidaty.net, George Malak, one of the organizers of the event revealed that the ticket prices are so expensive because of all the other costs associated with hosting this major event.
George revealed that a press conference will be held in Alexandria Egypt a week before the greatly anticipated event under the patronage of CBC satellite channel, who will personally fund all the cost of Majida's stay in Egypt.
The tourism promoting event will go down on March 20 in the conference hall at the Alexandria Library, beginning at precisely 8pm lasting for two hours, he added.
- Fans splash out on Majida El Roumi's upcoming Egypt concert
- She just can't get enough: Majida El Roumi back for a second dose of Egypt in May
- Majida Al Roumi signs officially with Good News
- Majida Al Roumi to sing in Algeria
- Muna's back and ready to talk smack: Majida El Roumi first guest on "With Muna Al Shathili"