Majida el Roumi booked for first spot on new TV show
Lebanese diva Majida Al Roumi will make a special live appearance on the new show “Ana Wal Asal” (Me and the Honey) hosted by Lebanese presenter Nishan on the first episode of the show.
It's a coup for producers of the program who have been working on an agreement to get the diva on air for some time. Majida is a legend in the Arab world, with a career spanning over four decades.
She will be talking about her latest album, activities and some personal details of her life on the show due to air on Egyptian satellite network Al Hayat.
According to the London based Elaph, Ana Wal Asal will run throughout the month of Ramadan with a female Arab star on every episode. Among the stars booked for guest spots are Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab - her first TV appearance since her divorce went public - Egyptian actresses Nadia Al Jundi, Elham Shahin, Laila Elwi, Mirvat Amin and Ghada Abd Al Raziq, Tunisian actress Hind Sabri, Lebanese singers Haifa Wahbi and Elissa and many others.
- Ain’t nobody got time for dat! Majida Al Roumi tells Arab Idol to talk to the hand
- Muna's back and ready to talk smack: Majida El Roumi first guest on "With Muna Al Shathili"
- Majida el-Roumi sings for peace
- Surprise duet by Kathem El Saher and Majida Al Roumi
- Majida Al Roumi’s cancellation in Tunisia affects Ragheb Alama