Majida el Roumi booked for first spot on new TV show
Lebanese diva Majida Al Roumi will make a special live appearance on the new show “Ana Wal Asal” (Me and the Honey) hosted by Lebanese presenter Nishan on the first episode of the show.
It's a coup for producers of the program who have been working on an agreement to get the diva on air for some time. Majida is a legend in the Arab world, with a career spanning over four decades.
She will be talking about her latest album, activities and some personal details of her life on the show due to air on Egyptian satellite network Al Hayat.
According to the London based Elaph, Ana Wal Asal will run throughout the month of Ramadan with a female Arab star on every episode. Among the stars booked for guest spots are Egyptian singer Sherine Abdel Wahab - her first TV appearance since her divorce went public - Egyptian actresses Nadia Al Jundi, Elham Shahin, Laila Elwi, Mirvat Amin and Ghada Abd Al Raziq, Tunisian actress Hind Sabri, Lebanese singers Haifa Wahbi and Elissa and many others.
- Lebanese Majida El Roumi a Bahraini citizen... or is she?
- Majida Al Roumi makes a Lebanese immigrant’s dream come true
- Lebanese diva Majida Al Roumi dives into Moroccan music festival later this month
- Majida Al Roumi demands to live in peace
- Ain’t nobody got time for dat! Majida Al Roumi tells Arab Idol to talk to the hand