Please be a boy! Maram preggers with third child
Kuwaiti actress Maram is one active pregnant mummy. Despite being five months pregnant, the star will be taking part in a children's musical play this coming Eid El Fitr.
The play, “Alan Fan Ran,” will star a number of young Kuwaiti actors like Ahmad Ayraj, Hind Al Baloushi, Mishari Al Awad, Mohammad Ramdan, Sha'bola, Shaila Sabt, and many others.
The creative work was written by Hind Al Baloushi and directed by Abdel Aziz Al Nassar.
The yummy-mummy discovered that she was preggers with her third child when she was filming scenes for her Ramada drama “El Bait Bait Abouna” (That House is Ours), alongside Kuwaiti legendary actresses Suad Abdullah and Hayat Al Fahd.
Maram has two beautiful girls, but the mum-to-be is hoping for a baby boy the third time around.
- Feast your eyes on Hayat Al Fahd and Suad Abdullah together at Ramadan
- Backstage Demands of Rock Stars
- Why don't men cover their faces? A Yemeni woman questions the unquestionable
- excitement builds for new season of manchester united soccer schools in dubai
- Beirut photography exhibit puts youth in focus