Award-winning career: Sharon Stone to be honored at the Marrakech International Film Festival
Hollywood actress Sharon Stone will be polishing up a new trophy in her name soon. The starlet will be honored at the Marrakech International Film Festival in Morocco.
The 55-year-old “Basic Instinct” star will be paid tribute for her long successful career in the film industry.
Festival producers will be dishing out another award to honor actress Juliette Binoche, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
Recently, Stone received the Stanley Kramer Social Artist Award for her philanthropy efforts in September at the Catalina Film Festival in California.
Last month, she was honored with the Nobel Peace Summit Award from the Dalai Lama in Poland, for her help in the fight against HIV and Aids. The Marrakech International Film Festival runs from November 29-December 7.
- Moroccan king to present awards to two US film directors
- Adel Imam to receive Lifetime Achievement Award at Marrakech Film Festival
- Laila Elwi and Leonardo DiCaprio honored at the Marrakech Cinema Festival
- Films on Palestinians Featured at Cairo Film Festival
- Sharon Stone to participate in Cairo Int’l Film Fest