When rain gets in the way! Marwan Khoury's Tunisian concert canceled
Some like the rain. You know, they see it as romantic and love to listen to the raindrops falling in harmony onto the ground.
But we don't think that Lebanese singer Marwan Khoury found the rain romantic, or nice for that matter, as it resulted in canceling his sold-out concert in the city of Sousa.
The event was to take place in a very well-known spot in Sousa, which is a popular touristic Tunisian city and is the third largest in the country.
The event organizers were concerned that the terribly heavy rains would cause a catastrophe had they gone ahead with the concert.
Rain would have caused a major threat to all the electrical equipment in the open-air stage, and in turn on the lives of fans and the singer.
Although upset by the cancelation, Marwan was all for it as he understood that the safety of everyone is what's most important.
As for those who already bought their tickets, organizers said that they can either be reimbursed or use the tickets for other performances by other artists that will take place in the same spot.
Are you in Sousa at the moment? How heavy is the rain?
- Rain causes Nancy Ajram to shed tears behind stage
- Nancy Ajram denies accepting a one million US dollars marriage proposal from an Egyptian man
- Marwan Khoury no longer bashful
- Fans splash out on Majida El Roumi's upcoming Egypt concert
- Marwan Khoury says he only has "off moments" with fellow star Elissa