Maryam Fares glows in Kuwait
According to the London daily Elaph, the young Lebanese artist Maryam Fares participated in the “Hala Febrayer” music festival, organized by Al Watan satellite channel based in Kuwait. ‘Rotana’ was absent from this year’s celebration.
Maryam was welcomed by the press and large crowds of her fans that were calling her name, giving her flowers and asking for photographs with their beloved star.
After the performance of artist Bashar Al Shati and Egyptian artist Muhammad Hamaqi, Maryam was presented by the broadcaster Eman Nijem. Maryam was given the title “Stage Queen” that was created by her fans.
Maryam started her performance by singing the Kuwaiti national anthem and then sang “Labamba,” making her the first artist to sing in Spanish at “Hala Febrayer.” She also surprised her Kuwaiti fans by singing a new “Khaliji” (Gulf countries) dialect song called 'Wala’o” (Oh My) that will be included on her upcoming album. Maryam was more surprised than her fans when they started singing her new song with her. The song was written by Sa’ood Al Sharbatli, composed by Abdullah Al Qo’ood and distributed by Tareq Akef.
Maryam celebrated Valentine’s Day with her fans on 13 February in Aleppo Syria at Al Andlsyeh Casino, where she performing with the famous Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alameh.
- Etisalat Academy organized two professional courses ‘Occupational Testing’ and ‘Occupational Personality Questionnaire’
- Raouche Arjaan by Rotana turns one
- Alameh withdrews from “Hala Febrayer” with no Explanation
- A Luxurious Oasis in the Urban Excitement: A Preview of the New Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Ragheb Alameh glowed at the Iranian New Year celebration