Singing for charity: Mashrou Leila lend their voices to help the Syrian refugees in Lebanon
Get your feet ready to dance the night away at another fab concert by Lebanese band Mashrou Leila this April 5.
But this time, the Indie-pop band is singing for a cause: Syria! All profits from the concert will be going to support Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
Funds will be allocated to an informal education center for Syrian Refugee children in Bar Elias, Beq’aa, and other similar centers in other camps.
The concert is set to take place at Concrete 1994 – Burj Hammoud. Doors open at 8:30pm Lebanon time.
Tickets cost $30 for a regular ticket and $50 for VIP.
Tickets are available for purchase via www.presella.com/event/Sawa4Syria or at any of Malik’s bookshop's branches.
VIP tickets are on sale at Ginette. If not sold out, tickets might also be sold at the door.
Donation boxes will be available at the door for any extra contributions.
For tickets and more information on this event, please contact:
Forat 71 708909
Elia 03 198169
- Fiddlers on the roof: Mashrou Leila brings Jordan's Roman ampitheatre alive!
- Mashrou' Leila: First-timers in London and already taking it by storm
- Hipsters take over Beirut's Redbull Soundclash with Mashrou' Leila
- Mashrou' Leila's Zouk Festival "gay" performance goes ahead despite pre-concert homophobia controversy
- Salma Hayek walks the red carpet in Elie Saab at "The Prophet" premiere in Lebanon