A matter of cut and paste
Young Egyptian actress Hannan Turk has been nominated for the leading role in the upcoming film "Ous Wi Lazi'" (Cut and Paste) alongside young actor Sharif Muneer.
According to the UAE based daily, Al Bayan, Hannan reveals that the film is a big step forward in her career and she will be playing a role that will surely turn the heads of her critics and fans, but would not reveal any further details.
The film, directed by Hala Khalil, marks her second film, the first being "Ahla Al Awqat" (The Best of Times), which won her favorable reviews.
The Arab satellite television station MBC will be airing an Arabic version of the American cartoon comedy ‘The Simpsons’ during the holy month of Ramadan, marking the first time such an attempt has been made by an Arabic channel.
‘The Simpsons,’ produced and Arabized by MBC, is a comedy and a family drama. A number of prominent young Egyptian actors like Mohammad Hunaidi and Hannan will play the voices of the cartoon characters.
The Simpsons, despite being a cartoon, targets an older audience and tackles family and social issues.
- Hanan Turk says no to "Super Hunaidi," Amy Samir Ghanem is game!
- Hannan Turk and Mohammad Hunaidi as the Simpsons
- A matter of ‘Cut and Paste’ for Hannan Turk
- It's all about oil, no matter what they say: Dubai shares down most in the world in the past 48 hours
- Hannan Mutawi’ best young actress in Ramadan