Sunshine dreams: May Ezzedine holidaying in Beirut
May Ezzedine takes a well-deserved holiday in Beirut. (Image: Facebook)
Stars work so hard for our entertainment, and although young actors are full of energy, they still need a bit of a rest after months and months of filming.
May's travel buddy on this vacation won't be her phone – like every other young person out there– but her sister instead! She hasn't left Egypt for a whole year, so this must be such a relief for her on so many levels.
The actress said that she's feeling content with her show's success, especially after it's been sold to a number of TV channels.
When May's dreamy holiday ends, she'll get back to reality and begin filming scenes for a new movie role, to be produced by Mohammad Al Sabki.
- Disappointing 2012 start for Beirut stocks
- Working hard or hardly working? Soumaya's new show takes her on VIP holidays
- Hamas Claims Responsibility for Killing Jewish Settler as Violence Claims more Lives
- Sana Mizyan dreams of showing her film in Egypt
- Fans don't doubt that Mohammad Huneidi's hosting debut will be a success