May Iz Al Deen “Leave me alone”
The young Egyptian actress May Iz Al Deen has released a statement that her ex-fiancé Egyptian soccer player Muhammad Zidan did not leave her for his wife.
According to the London daily Elaph, May asserts that Zidan was never married.
Rumors claim that Zidan broke off his engagement to May and went back to his wife, from whom he had recently separated.
May condemned the rumors that have been spread since she broke off the engagement.
“Many couples get involved and find out that they are not suitable for each other, everything is God’s will,” said May, adding that newspapers should report on her work and not her personal life.
May is filming a commercial for a brand of mascara produced by Seif Stores Company Group. She received 250,000 Egyptian pounds for the making of the commercial.
May is also getting ready to star in a new television drama series called “Qadiyat Safyeh” (Safyeh’s Case) and will follow a strict diet to prepare for her role in the series.
- May Iz Al Deen denies relationship with Muhammad Zidan
- May IZ Al Deen fully recovers from Zidan
- May Iz Al Deen to play the role of a blind girl
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Al-Gadhafi should follow the example of Al-Sanousi A king too poor to pay for his dinner!