Mom's death leaves May Kassab devastated
Filming has wrapped on May's latest movie 'Kalbi Dalili' (Photo: Facebook)
Egyptian actress May Kassab has been left devastated by her Mom's recent death.
Shooting might have wrapped on May's latest film, 'Kalbi Dalili' (My Dog is My Guide) but the tragic news has left the starlet unable to celebrate the movie's completion.
With May in mourning, it is unclear whether or not the movie's first screening, set for the end of this month, will go ahead as planned.
- Running like Speedy Gonzales: May Kassab gets mugged in Cairo, unable to catch thief
- Yemen's tourist industry continuing to hurt over instability
- Mai Kassab nearing completion of new album
- Syrian teen and British youth face firing squad in UAE for drug dealing
- Egypt's hot air balloon tragedy could leave lasting dent in country's already deflated tourism industry