May Salim masters sign language for new part
Keeping her schedule as full as possible, Jordanian singer-turned-actress, May Salim, has gone from saucy music video to hard-hitting dramatic part in new TV drama 'Mazaj al Khair' (Good Mood).
The sexy star will be playing a deaf girl in the lead role, which means May has had to do some serious studying to brush up on her sign language in the meantime.
According to Sayidaty magazine, the Jordanian beauty won't be learning any oral lines at all for the drama and instead has to communicate absolutely everything using her hands.
It's quite a challenge for May who is more used to seductive music clips than serious dramatic roles.
- Sexy May Salim to star in new Egyptian drama
- May Salim snuggles up to Italian male model post-divorce
- Up for an adventure: May Salim heads to Ferrari World for a thrilling challenge
- Mai Selim is in a "Good Mood" now that maternity leave is over
- Ola Ghanem is in ‘The Last Mood’. Stop the rumors, not the drama.