May Salim masters sign language for new part
Keeping her schedule as full as possible, Jordanian singer-turned-actress, May Salim, has gone from saucy music video to hard-hitting dramatic part in new TV drama 'Mazaj al Khair' (Good Mood).
The sexy star will be playing a deaf girl in the lead role, which means May has had to do some serious studying to brush up on her sign language in the meantime.
According to Sayidaty magazine, the Jordanian beauty won't be learning any oral lines at all for the drama and instead has to communicate absolutely everything using her hands.
It's quite a challenge for May who is more used to seductive music clips than serious dramatic roles.
- Sexy May Salim to star in new Egyptian drama
- Up for an adventure: May Salim heads to Ferrari World for a thrilling challenge
- Marwa Mohammad learns sign language for new role
- Decency keeps Pascal Mashaalani away from Salim Turk
- Shaaban relishes new test on masters learning curve in Belgium - Arab driver hopes podium visit at Spa is a sign of things to come