Maya Diab "shoes" us what she's got on her birthday!
Our fave bold & daring fashionista Maya Diab got herself a fabulous birthday gift from an equally fabulous designer this week.
Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid designed a unusual pair of shoes made out of four layers of shiny metal, which she fittingly named “NOVA.” Let's be honest, only someone like Maya could really pull those off!
But Maya's love affair with shoes isn't a new one, it was only last month that she attended the Vogue Fashion Experience Dubai, where international shoe designer Alberto Moretti created a special 24 carat gold plated shoe for this event, which he in turn gave as a gift to Maya Diab.
Feels like shoes love Maya as much as Maya loves shoes!
- Don't "Talk to Me" like that in front of Jason Derulo! Maya Diab in a dispute with her song composer
- Is that a gun in your pocket? Maya Diab gets pistol gift from 'dear friend'
- Maya Diab to critics: I'm sizzling hot, beware or you may get burned
- Cosmetic crazy Maya Diab cuts the ribbon for Make Up For Ever's Istanbul boutique
- Maya Diab risks getting coal in her stocking this Christmas