Maya Diab "doing well" following a horrific car accident in Beirut!
Lebanese singer Maya Diab was involved in a horrific car accident in Beirut, while on her way to a funeral in South Lebanon.
In a phone call with Elaph News, Maya said that she was taken straight to hospital after her car lost control on the slippery oil-drenched road and crashed into the wall under the tunnel.
The injured singer was taken to the American University Hospital in Beirut, where she was taken for tests and treated for multiple bruises in her head and back. She has however assured Elaph that she's now back at home and taking some time out to recover, adding that she's only suffering from pains in her neck.
Get well soon, Maya.
- Keeping it short and sweet: Maya Diab speaks
- Over 141,000 Toyota and Lexus cars recalled over dangers of sudden acceleration
- Get well soon! Saed Al Sughair suffers injuries from major car crash
- Seven charged in Lebanon's Tripoli bombings
- When Nancy met Noor: That magical moment Ajram made a cancer patient's dream come true