Maya Diab is officially flyin’ solo
Sad, but true – sources confirm that Lebanon’s fave model and popstress is no longer a married lady. Maya Diab still denies that she’s joined the singles club, but according to Tayar website, she got divorced a long time ago.
Things have turned pretty messy for the scandalous diva and her former life partner, Abbas Nasser. He is forbidden from entering Lebanon for financial issues and is currently hanging in Africa with his first wife and kids. He’s also suing Maya for sole custody of their daughter Cay. In the lawsuit, he states that Maya is unfit to raise her daughter because she is always busy.
Maya may be flying solo, but her career is keeping her high in the sky. The actress’ latest gig is a commercial for contact lenses targeted to peeps in the Gulf. Her former commercial experiences spread from technology to cosmetics. Looks like everybody wants the face of their company to be Maya.
Where will life take the diva next? Please share with us your thoughts.
- In the clear: Maya Diab won't be suing celeb impersonator Bassem Feghali anymore!
- Maya Diab’s romantic Italian vacay proves she's still in marital bliss
- Maya Diab: I'm still married!
- Scandal at the top? The Muslim Brother and his sexy Syrian model 'wife'
- Maya Diab "shoes" us what she's got on her birthday!