Dark thoughts: Melhem Barakat miserable and wants to die!
Melhem Barakat is unhappy and wishes to die. (Image: Facebook)
In a shocking conversation with the press, renowned composer Melhem Barakat announced that he's depressed and wants to die.
The star said that his life is miserable and that he “loves death” and is “looking forward to it.”
He added that: “Whoever is afraid of death is one who's happy in life.”
When asked about happiness he said: “No, I'm not happy. People around us in Cyprus and Turkey are happy; we're just sitting around waiting for political meetings and decisions to take place.”
Gololy news reported Melhem as also saying: “We've been like this for 50 years. I make music so that I'm able to provide for my family. I haven't even received a phone call from them; apparently they all want me to quit show business. There's no loyalty. I'm releasing a new song written by Nizar Francis next month, but I won't say a word about it; they'll steal my idea otherwise.”
- Migrating bird: Melhem Barakat "sick and tired" of Lebanon
- Mo' Money Mo' Problems: Melhem Barakat finally pays Najwa Karam her $400K back!
- Melhem Barakat Bows to Demands to Make Videos
- Beauty and the beast: Najwa Karam dating Melhem Barakat?
- Melhem Barakat may just perform for his family on NYE after UAE gig ditched