One woman is all he needs! Melhem Zein denies getting himself a second wife!
Did Melhem Zein get himself a second wifey? Nope! The Lebanese singer firmly denied tying the knot for the second time around.
News reports claimed that Zein had secretly gotten married to Lebanese Tima Khalifeh, despite already being married to Yemeni Tamani Al-Beidh.
The distressed singer told Kuwaiti newspaper “Al Rai” that he’s got a great relationship with his wife and kids, and will be suing any media source publishing the same news again.
Tamani is former Yemeni President Salim Al-Beidh’s daughter. The couple got married in a 2008 fairytale ceremony in Beirut and have since built a family together.
The two met when Melhem attended his now bride’s birthday party and fell in love at first sight. He sent her a rose as a token of admiration, after which the relationship progressed into quite a lengthy love story before these two love birds decided to tie the knot!
- Melhem Zein is fuming at Asala Nasri's Lebanon snub!
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Shabola to marry a Lebanese woman?
- Don't get mad, get even! Saudi wife has revenge on husband by racking up $80,000 worth of traffic fines
- Report: Saddam ''second wife'' lives in Beirut