Melhim Barakat and Najwa Karam cancel concert
Even with the unstable political situation in Lebanon, Lebanese singers Melim Barakat and Najwa Karam had taken a risk and scheduled a concert together for Eid Al Fiter. Unexpectedly, both singers had canceled the concert without giving any reason or explanation.
According to Elaph, the reason behind the cancellation is that there were some differences between Melim Barakat and the company Rotana that was hosting the concert. Barakat just released a duet song with Najwa Karam and gave it as a present to Rotana. The song was aired on Rotana Music channel for ten days, before giving permission to other channels to show it. Barakat was furious, because the duet was a present from him and Karam to their fans for Eid Al Fiter.
On other ground, Najwa Karam is getting ready to travel to the United States with Lebanese singers Wael Kfoury and Fadel Shaker for their American tour. The three singers will be holding a series of concerts in different States.
- Did Melhem Barakat milk Najwa Karam for some serious cash but refuse to repay?
- Najwa Karam and Melhim Barakat cancel Oscar celebration
- Melhim Barakat and Najwa Karam no longer working together
- Mystery behind Najwa Karam’s concert cancellation in Egypt
- Melhim Barakat and Najwa Karam, a great success in Jordan