Mena Fadaly tells public to butt out of her private life
Mena Fadaly has said she won't let the media meddle in her private life
The young starlet made no bones about her feelings on the matter, insisting that she won’t let the media meddle in her personal life and will refuse to answer any questions regarding her more intimate relationships.
While her own love life might be off limits, Mena is preparing to act out a love affair for the small screen.
In her latest TV drama ‘Al Lis wal Kitab’ (The Thief and the Book), audiences will get a glimpse of what it might be like to see the Egyptian beauty in her own rocky romance.
- Hack attack: Mena Fadaly falls victim to Pro-Morsi maniac
- Mina Fadaly has no room for love
- Lindsay Lohan wants to be more private after Dubai Valentine's Day trip
- Queen Nour speaks out about her 21-year marriage to the late King Hussein
- The Middle East may Frown on Hollande's Out-of-Wed-Lock Relationship