Hack attack: Mena Fadaly falls victim to Pro-Morsi maniac
Poor Mena Fadaly, who has asked the public to butt out of her private life, fell victim to a hacking incident. The actress was already in the midst of a low point in her life, battling depression, when the hacker posted a photo of ousted Egyptian president Morsi on her website, say sources close to her.
Mena isn’t the only star that hackers have been out to get lately. Tamer Ashour also recently got hit with a hack attack, and before him Nelly Karim, Basma, and director Atin Amin were also victims of the pro-Morsi maniac out to get his famous opponents.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, after Mena and Tamer’s websites, he posted fake, totally inapprope and intimate convos, posing as the celebs.
Mena was infuriated by it all and closed her cell phone the first few days of the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr to avoid talking about the incident.
Who do you think will be next on the celeb target list? Please share your guess by commenting below!
- Mena Fadaly tells public to butt out of her private life
- Oh no, he didn’t! Mena Fadaly threatened by ex-fiancé
- Amr Diab still plans to smoke up the silver screen, don't believe the rumors
- Viva La Morsi! Supporters of the ousted leader gave Nour El Sherif death threats in Paris
- Marriage gone down the drain: Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel divorce