Little Miss Mena Goody Two-Shoes says no to Haifa Wehbe's "Halawit Rouh"
Intimate scenes, indecency, and seduction are just a few of the sins Mena Fadaly doesn't even want to pretend to commit. The Egyptian actress was offered a position to star alongside Haifa Wehbe in the new film "Halawit Rouh" (Goodness of the Soul), but she had to draw the line and say no when it was revealed how entirely provocative it would be.
Mena stated in an interview with Sayidaty.net that she turned her nomination despite the fact that initially she had given her approval, when not all the script was written but seemed decently acceptable that far.
The drama queen added that when she learned of the number of inappropriate scenes, she immediately turned down her nomination saying she is not used to acting in such films and does not plan on starting now.
Turning down this nomination isn't stopping the starlet from pursuing theatrical success. She still has two film in her acting que, but won't reveal the delicious deets just yet.
Any predictions? Please share in the comment box below!
- Haifa plays a 'slave widow' in her upcoming film "Goodness of the Soul"
- Private & Confidential: Haifa Wehbe keeps schtum about her new movie
- No rest for the wicked: Haifa Wehbe shoots off to Beirut to film new series (starring same cast as Ghada Razek's "Hayat's Story")
- High five to Haifa! Najwa Fouad has only high praise to give her co-star
- What's eating Haifa Wehbe? Actress' film rated "R," four "overly-sexual" scenes deleted