Menna Shalabi "breaks a leg" before Ramadan's TV drama season begins... literally!
Although artists are often told to "break a leg" before going on stage, Egyptian actress Menna Shalabi took that a bit too literally!
The actress twisted her foot and hasn't been able to walk on it for some time now. The only perk of getting injured is that she's happily resting at home for now.
According to Sayidaty.net, the "patient" patient said that she had a numbing feeling in her leg and as she attempted to walk it off her foot twisted, which stopped her dead in her tracks!
After consulting with doctors she had a cast put on, which will stay on until mid-Ramadan.
This comes as no problemo to Menna, as she had already decided to spend this Ramadan with her retired actress Mum Zizi Mustafa.
As for the post-Ramadan celebrations, she'll be heading to France for some quality time with her Daddy, Egyptian businessman Hisham Shalabi.
- Menna Shalabi has newfound respect for TV dramas
- Menna Shalabi says she would not keep her marriage secret!
- Food poisoning's no “Friendly Fire” for Menna Shalabi who was rushed to the hospital
- Menna Fadali (Get in the Queue) Longs to Marry 'Karim'
- Stalker attempts breaking into Mina Shalabi’s apartment to propose