Food poisoning's no “Friendly Fire” for Menna Shalabi who was rushed to the hospital
According to Fi Al Fann website, the International star had dinner at a famous restaurant in Cairo after completing a day on the set for her new series "Niran Sadiqah" (Friendly Fires), co-starring Omar Yousef, Kinda Aloush, and Rania Yousef.
On her way back home from the restaurant, Menna experienced stomach pains, called her mother, and was then rushed to a hospital where they pumped her stomach.
Thankfully she’s a-ockay, according to her mother Zizi Mustapha, so the series directed by Khalid Mer'ei and written by Mohammad Amin Alradi should continue as planned.
Did the restaurant poison the actress on purpose, or was it an accident? Share with us your guess.
- Menna Shalabi has newfound respect for TV dramas
- Is cheeky girl Menna Shalabi dating Mahmoud Abdel Aziz's son?
- Menna Shalabi a belly dancer? Maybe she got it from her Mamma!
- Menna Shalabi says she would not keep her marriage secret!
- Menna Shalabi "breaks a leg" before Ramadan's TV drama season begins... literally!