Menna Shalabi says she would not keep her marriage secret!
No shame in marriage!
Starlet Menna Shalabi confirmed unequivocally that it was nothing but a false rumor and that marriage for her was not imminent (for our information!). She did add that if she ever decided to tie the knot she would share the delightful news with her fans.
As for Nassar, Menna said: ”He is a dear colleague whose talent I have respected ever since he played the phenomenal role in “Al Jama’a” (The Society) series”.
Menna’s mother, the famous actress Zizi Mustafa, said that her daughter was travelling to Paris to buy clothes for the premiere of her new movie “Ba’ad Al Mawqea” (After the Location) in the 65th Cannes International Film Festival. “Ba’ad Al Mawqea” is participating in the official contest of the Cannes Film Festival and is in the running for the prestigious Golden Palm. Since this is considered a speicial occasion for both her career and this film that doesn’t come round often, Menna is taking preparations seriously for the star-lit occasion, according to Al Yawm Assabee website.
What do you think of marriage rumors in the celebrity world? Is there 'no smoke without fire'? Offer your opinions in the 'Comment' space below.
- Menna Shalabi "breaks a leg" before Ramadan's TV drama season begins... literally!
- Menna Shalabi has newfound respect for TV dramas
- Food poisoning's no “Friendly Fire” for Menna Shalabi who was rushed to the hospital
- Menna Fadali (Get in the Queue) Longs to Marry 'Karim'
- Menna Shalabi: Egypt's Greek Goddess gets fruity at Cannes