Recent Zaatari camp visitor Michelle Dockery still star-struck by A-Lister admirers
Michelle Dockery gets star-struck all the time.
The 31-year-old actress has been catapulted to the spotlight as Lady Mary Crawley on hit TV series 'Downton Abbey', and since then she has acquired a huge fan base including Rolling Stones frontman Sir Mick Jagger and her own idol, 'The Sopranos' star Edie Falco.
The admiration of these A-Listers has come as a bit of a surprise to her and she in awe when they approach her, "falling over in shock".
She explained to Boston Common magazine: "She's [Edie] one of my acting heroes. I just think she's one of the best, and apparently she caught up watching 'Downton', which is just amazing to hear because I think she's incredible.
"I'm just so star-struck by so many people. Most of them come over and say they're fans of the show. It makes us fall over with shock ... It's something that we weren't really expecting."
The brunette beauty hasn't taken her success for granted and is delighted that the role has given her other opportunities.
Michelle said: "I went to the US Open just now in New York, which was amazing. We sat so close [that] we could see every expression. It's wonderful that we get these opportunities now."
- Star-studded Emmy Awards come to Gulf TV
- From the Abbey to the camp: Downton's Lady Mary spreads Christmas cheer to Syrian refugees of Jordan
- Hannan Turk goes out-in-out again of retirement!
- Rolling Stones' UAE gig nears as David Bailey dares he's more of a "bad boy" than Mick Jagger
- Ezzat Abu Ouf joins a star-studded TV drama cast