Will Michelle Keegan's wedding bells chime in Dubai?
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright are rumoured to be getting married in Dubai.
The 'Coronation Street' actress and the reality star hunk got engaged in the United Arab Emirates city last week and are hoping to return to the romantic beach-side location to tie the knot in a romantic ceremony next year.
Dubai has special meaning to the couple, who fell for each other during a group holiday with mutual friends to the exotic city earlier this year.
A friend of Michelle's told the Daily Star newspaper: "Ever since they met in Dubai in January it has been special to them. It's where they had their first kiss, and where they hope to share their first as husband and wife.
"Mark and Michelle can't think of anywhere more perfect for their big day. They also want to fly all their friends and family out for it some time next summer."
The couple - both 26 - are over the moon about their upcoming nuptials, and took to Twitter earlier this week to express their excitement.
The sexy brunette wrote: "THANKYOU for all the lovely messages, and yes it's true @markwright_ and I are engaged !! We are so SO happy :-) (sic)"
Former 'The Only Way Is Essex' star Mark added: "Thankyou to everyone for your messages about our engagement. It means so much. (sic)"
- Wedding bells are ringing for Idol heartthrob Hassan Al Shafei
- Lovebirds Fares Karam and Rita Karkafi caught nesting on Twitter
- Ding Dong, wedding bells: Carole Samaha looks radiant on her wedding day
- An intimate look at Haifa Wehbe and Ramy Ayach’s long-awaited duet
- Back from the Gulf, Kim Kardashian is rumored to be sounding the wedding bells