"Casanova" Milad Youssef can't get enough of women!
He doesn’t look like a ladies man in reality, but in his role as “Issam” in “Bab el Hara” (The Neighborhood Gate), Milad Youssef is one big Casanova!
The Syrian actor said that he’s nothing like his on-screen character. He revealed that in part six of the show, “Issam” will be getting hitched for the third time; his on-screen wifey will be played by Syrian actress Hala Yamani.
He added that his power over his three wives in the upcoming sequel will be much stronger than it was in the former ones.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Milad said that his character will be much more present in this sequel, as the TV drama’s director, Bassem Al Mulla, wanted to focus on making parts six and seven totally different to their five previous ones.
On a similar note, Milad has recently completed filming scenes for the new drama "Khawatim" (Rings) with director Naji Tumi. In the drama he plays the role of “Wael,” a romantic man who falls in love at first sight with a young lady named “Yasmin,” played by actress Nadine Qaddour.
Milad will also take part in the drama "Al Qurban" with director Ala Ad Din Kawkash. The drama will reflect on numerous social issues that affected society during the current Syrian crisis.
- Behind the scenes of "The Sacrifice", Amal Arafeh and Nadine Tahsin Baik are seen in special attire
- For double your viewing pleasure, Rana Abiyad is in the Ramadan lineup...twice!
- From famous actress to poor journalist, Nadine Tahsin Baik tackles new role
- More Women Echo Lament of Scottish Mom Allegedly Stripped of Kids by Arab Husband
- The magical Arab world inspires composer Joanna Marsh's poetic compositions