Mirvat Amin ready for love
The famous Egyptian actress Mirvat Amin is preparing to start filming her new drama series “Al Hub Been Qosein” (Love between Parentheses) after Eid Al Fiter (celebration after Ramadan).
According to the London daily Elaph, Omar Abed Al Aziz will produce the series, and it talks about a strong love story between a man and a woman that due to circumstances separate. The two lovers meet again after many years have passed by and the rest of the story will remain a secret for viewers to discover.
The producer hasn’t nominated any actors to take the leading role yet. On the other hand Mirvat Amin is very busy these days preparing for her daughter’s wedding. Her daughter is getting married to Sharif Ramzi after Eid El Fiter.
- Mervant Amin is enough for me! Hamada Hilal halts rumors of wanting an actress upgrade for "Hamati Bithibni"
- Hamada Hilal shows some lovin' for his "Mother-in-Law" Mervat Amin!
- Aging Egyptian actresses head to the silver screen
- A true love story between Omar El Sharif and Lubna Abdul Aziz
- Egypt’s Actresses Reveal Weak Spots