Mohamed Fouad goes to Palestine for the first time
In his first ever visit to the country, Egyptian singer Mohamed Fouad, performed in front of an audience of over 1,500 people in Ramallah, Palestine. The concert was hosted by the Ramallah Cultural Palace as part of the annual Palestinian Cultural Festival.
Fouad arrived on stage wearing the traditional Palestinian black and white scarf and said to his audience, “I came to make you happy and I will not leave until you keep smiling and laughing for an entire month. You are the best nation in history and your name will remain shining throughout history and in the future.”
At the end of his performance, he promised that he would try and make all their wishes come true, for the sake of Palestine. Audience members told reporters that the cultural festival and the arrival of Mohamed Fouad would help show the rest of the Arab world that Palestine exists on the cultural map.
What do you think about artists that go to Palestine? Tell us your thoughts below.
- Fangirls, have you seen Mohammed Assaf's 'Happy Eid' video?
- Long time, no sing! Mohammed Assaf calls for lift of Gaza siege in new video
- Egyptian Artists Delegation to Go to Palestine
- If Mohammed won't go to the mountain: Arab Idol travels to Ramallah for the very first time
- Ramallah to host first Palestinian Film Festival