Who could Mohamed Hamaki's new music video director be???
Who could it be? Who could it be? Got any guesses for which director Mohamed Hamaki is seeking for his latest project? The Egyptian artist has selected the song "Nifsi Abqa Janbuh" (I Wish to Remain by His Side) to become his newest music video.
After reaching a mutual agreement with the production company, the song written by Ayman Bahjat Qamar and composed by Amro Mustafa was the chosen one from his last album "Min Qalbi Baghani" (I Sing from my Heart).
Now, according to Laha Magazine, the only important deet we’re missing is who his supposedly internationally know director will be!
How many music videos will he pull out before returning to work on his acting debut, we wonder!
Please share your guesses in the comment box below!
- Mohamed Hamaki's gift of love: the songster will release his latest music video on Valentine's Day
- Mohamed Hamaki makes grand entrance to Ferrari World theme park
- Mohamed Hamaki has "Something Hidden" up his sleeve
- Mohammad Hamaki postpones new release
- Now he's an actor, now he isn't: Singer Mohamed Hamaki postpones acting debut