You totally won't believe the reason behind Mohamed Hamaki's childless marriage!
We all saw a softer side to Egyptian singer Mohamed Hamaki in the latest episode of his reality TV show “Hamaki and Life,” and we all liked it too!
The episode revealed why Hamaki and his wifey are still childless two years after a happy and successful marriage, but it wasn’t for the same reasons we were thinking of.
According to Laha Magazine, Hamaki mutually agreed with his wifey on putting the having-kids-thing on hold because he believes that when a woman gets married, she should be given some time to adjust to her new life and not rush into having kids.
Hamaki added that a woman would be missing out on a lot in her life if she were to get pregnant straight after getting hitched, and he wouldn’t have done that to his wife as it would have been selfish on his behalf.
So not only is he a talented hot singer, he’s sweet and caring too!
"I would love to have a baby right now and I think my wife and I are fully ready to take on that step after being happily-married for over two years now. Once God has granted us with a son or daughter, he would have fulfilled my dream.”
- Hamaki expecting first child
- RIP Hamaki Senior: Mohamed Hamaki says goodbye to his dear father
- Words from the heart: Mohamed Hamaki posts emotional eulogy for his late father
- Mohammad Hamaki celebrates engagement
- Will you pretty, pretty please sing with me Elissa? Mohammad Hamaki wants a duet with the diva