You totally won't believe the reason behind Mohamed Hamaki's childless marriage!
Mohamed and his wife are ready to have kids now. (Image: Facebook)
We all saw a softer side to Egyptian singer Mohamed Hamaki in the latest episode of his reality TV show “Hamaki and Life,” and we all liked it too!
The episode revealed why Hamaki and his wifey are still childless two years after a happy and successful marriage, but it wasn’t for the same reasons we were thinking of.
According to Laha Magazine, Hamaki mutually agreed with his wifey on putting the having-kids-thing on hold because he believes that when a woman gets married, she should be given some time to adjust to her new life and not rush into having kids.
Hamaki added that a woman would be missing out on a lot in her life if she were to get pregnant straight after getting hitched, and he wouldn’t have done that to his wife as it would have been selfish on his behalf.
So not only is he a talented hot singer, he’s sweet and caring too!
"I would love to have a baby right now and I think my wife and I are fully ready to take on that step after being happily-married for over two years now. Once God has granted us with a son or daughter, he would have fulfilled my dream.”
- RIP Hamaki Senior: Mohamed Hamaki says goodbye to his dear father
- What's cookin' Mohamed Hamaki? Singer slowly brewing his first acting project!
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Exclusive: Mohammed Assaf in the greatest interview with Al Bawaba!
- Mohamed Hamaki is in no rush to get his first film out