Mohamed Mounir's marriage is a fake!
Legendary Egyptian crooner, Mohamed Mounir, was rumored to be taking a mystery young lady down the aisle but the songster has put the cat among the pigeons this week by denying all knowledge of the marriage.
Reports of the wedding were all over the internet and fans were congratulating the notorious bachelor on finally tying the knot and settling down. But Mounir said not only are the rumors ridiculous but that he's angry with those that started them.
Looks like fans will be waiting a little longer before hearing the patter of tiny feet then.
- Copycat: Hamada Helal looks uncanningly similar to Mohamed Mounir
- A new record! Move over Kim K, Mohamed Mounir divorces after less than 60 days of marriage!
- Goodbye Bachelor life: Mohamed Mounir joins the Marriage Club at 60!
- He can't make a marriage last more than 60 days, but Mohamed Mounir sings his loyalty to Egypt
- Egypt Fatwa prohibits their women marrying former 'regime' men