Goodbye Bachelor life: Mohamed Mounir joins the Marriage Club at 60!
In a completely shocking twist, Mohamed Mounir said goodbye to the bachelor life after wedding a Nubian woman in complete secrecy!
The 60-year-old Egyptian singer has long said that he’d never marry, all because he preferred living as a “free man.”
Well, his new wifey, Dalia Abdel Rahman, must be one extremely special lady to have given Mounir this unexpected change of heart.
According to Elaph news, Dalia is 40-years-old, and the happy couple are travelling to London for their honeymoon. Perhaps not the most romantic honeymoon destination, but he’ll learn the tricks of romance after a while!
Ironically, although Mounir changed his mind about something as huge as getting hitched, he’s still refusing to hold any concerts in Egypt because of the very disorganised way they’re planned.
- Mohamed Mounir's marriage is a fake!
- Copycat: Hamada Helal looks uncanningly similar to Mohamed Mounir
- He can't make a marriage last more than 60 days, but Mohamed Mounir sings his loyalty to Egypt
- A new record! Move over Kim K, Mohamed Mounir divorces after less than 60 days of marriage!
- Mohamed Mounir Blends Indigenous and Western Music