A new record! Move over Kim K, Mohamed Mounir divorces after less than 60 days of marriage!
Uh oh, Mohamed Mounir's marriage to Dalia Mohammad Youssef has ended! Can we be the first to say that we're not surprised?
The unhappy couple were married for less than TWO months, beating Kim K to a new "shortest marriage" record - hers was 72 days!
The Egyptian singer dropped the bombshell on his close friends at the Inauguration ceremony of President Sis on Sunday by saying: "Marriage ain't for me." Indeed!
Close sources to Mounir let slip that the divorce quietly took place 15 days ago. However, the divorcee wouldn't give away the reasons behind his rushed decision.
"These are personal things that I'd like to keep to myself," he said.
The same sources believe that Mounir and his ex-wife didn't see eye-to-eye early on in their marriage. They said that cracks began to show in their second week of their marriage, and disputes escalated between them as time went by.
They added that the age gap and difference in backgrounds - Dalia had spent her entire life between Paris and London - made it difficult for them to understand one another.
- Mohamed Mounir's marriage is a fake!
- He can't make a marriage last more than 60 days, but Mohamed Mounir sings his loyalty to Egypt
- Goodbye Bachelor life: Mohamed Mounir joins the Marriage Club at 60!
- Copycat: Hamada Helal looks uncanningly similar to Mohamed Mounir
- Shando will not sing with Mohamed Mounir