Mohammad Abdo feels the Middle East's pain
Legendary Saudi singer, Mohammad Abo, is a sensitve guy and has been badly affected by thinking about the bloodshed across the region. In fact, the star spent so much time contemplating the 'tragic conditions' and so little time in the recording studio that fans thought he had retired permanently from his singing career.
But Mohammad says it's not true and he is (slowly) preparing for his new album release. He told reporters this week that once he selects the songs he wants, he will be straight into the business of production. The new recording will also include previously written songs that have never before been heard.
However, fans will have to wait until that elusive time when all things stabilize in the region before they can listen to the new album, according to Mohammad.
- Arab Idol: Ragheb Alama's nemesis Ahlam hoping to replace him with Mohammad Abdo
- Mohammad Abdo sings "Your Memories": new track out on the streets
- Too close to home: Gaza-native Mohammad Assaf makes emotional plea for his city under attack
- Mohammad Abdo releases his latest song with a sweet splash
- Mohammad Abdo finally at the mic again!