Mohammad Abdo celebrates daughter’s wedding
Prominent Saudi singer Mohammad Abdo held a grand marriage ceremony at one of the prestigious hotels in Jeddah amidst a large group of friends and stars from the entertainment world. The singer had arrived at the hotel early in order to greet the guest and make sure everything is as planned.
According to the monthly magazine Sayidati, Mohammad had expressed his joy at giving his daughter’s hand in marriage to a good man asking God that she will find happiness, love and stability. The singer revealed that he advised his daughter to always be obedient to God first and foremost and then to her husband.
Mohammad said that his daughter’s husband, Majed Al Dakheel, is a young Saudi who works hard and made something of himself. He added that he is a good man from a good family and it gives great honor to him and to any other father to give his daughter’s hand to such a man.
The guest list included a large number of Mohammad’s closest friends from in and outside the entertainment world.
On a different note, Mohamamd is planning for a strong comeback to the scenes after being away for some time due to three heart attacks he suffered at the second half of the previous year.
- Hanadi's big bash: Fifi Abdo dances the night away at her daughter's star-studded wedding
- Mohammad Hamaki to guest star as himself in 'Al Araf'
- Like father, like daughter! Mohammad Abdu marries off his girl Reem
- 1 contradiction + 1 = Fifi Abdo shaking her ass all night then heading to Umra in the morning!
- Ghada breaks all traditions on wedding day