Rolling in a Royce: Mohammad Abdo makes way into Abu Dhabi
When you’re a celeb like Mohammad Abdo, you have the privilege of enjoying the finer things in life. The Saudi songster recently stopped in for a special visit to the sole dealer of Rolls-Royce in Abu Dhabi, while he was in town for an Eid Al Adha musical performance to remember.
A major fan of the wicked sweet car, Mohammad made his way around the showcase, looking at the exquisite Bespoke Rolls Royce Collection, one of the most popular in the world. The unique models were conceptualized by Kadhim Al Helli, Rolls Royce Brand Manager at Abu Dhabi Motors.
Officials at the company were pleased as punch to have such a big star stop in and take such interest in their unique line.
Have you ever laid hands on a Rolls? Please share your automobile of choice in the comment box below!
- Stage set for abu dhabi’s biggest sporting event - Star-studded line up for abu dhabi golf championship
- RYDER CUP STAR MONTY TEES UP FOR ABU DHABI
- Abu Dhabi Students Offered Chance to Undertake Vital Research Based Programmes
- Abu Dhabi Motors to take over Rolls Royce brand
- Luck Of The Irish As Harrington Moves One Clear In Abu Dhabi Gold Championship