Feeling blue: Mohammad Assaf bed-ridden thanks to unspecified illness
Our poor Palestinian boo Mohammad Assaf is feeling a bit under the weather!
“My dear friends, I wish you well in the new year and I apologise for my absence which will extend for a while, this is due to a strong health issue I faced. Thanks to Allah, I have awoken better and I need treatment. I love you,” tweeted the Arab Idol winner.
The young star's fans swarmed him with messages of love and "get well soon" wishes. Assaf has 775,000 loyal followers on Twitter.
Although Moe didn't specify what his illness was or how severe it is, a representative confirmed to Gulf News' tabloid! that he's suffering from exhaustion.
Why, no wonder he's feeling blue! The busy bee has been working non-stop and travelling the world for multiple work projects, including the 24-hour live recording session for his hit World Cup single #Assaf360.
Rest up and feel better soon young lad!
- Good ol’ Assaf is at it again! Taking his UN Goodwill Ambassador job seriously
- Mohammad Assaf crowned Best Middle East Act at 2014 European Music Awards
- Moving house! Mohammad Assaf looking to relocate to Dubai
- Young love: Mohammad Assaf kisses-and-tells about his ex-GF
- Will Mohammad Assaf scoop up an MTV EMA award this Nov?