What were you thinking? Mohammad Fouad attacked for raising the Israeli flag on his TV show
"Fo'sh Bel Moaskar" (Fo'sh in the Camp) is said to be the biggest production this Ramadan, according to its producer Al Hayat TV.
However, the singer was criticized for imitating Ramez, and worse, for raising the Israeli flag on his show!
Fouad's prank consists of taking celebs on a boat ride in the middle of the sea, where they're suddenly ambushed by Israeli soldiers and taken into custody for trespassing on their territory.
Part of the act requires the soldiers to raise the Israeli flag on the celebs' boats, a move which was fiercely criticised by viewers who considered it inappropriate and unacceptable regardless of the aim of the show.
To add insult to injury, many accused Fouad of fabricating some of the episodes, convinced that some of the celebs had prior knowledge of the prank before filming had started, especially in the episode where Egyptian comedian actor Hani Ramzi was the victim!
Do you think Fouad's show is insulting to its viewers?
- Mohammad speaks out: Fouad justifies the use of the Israeli flag on his prank show
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
- Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
- Not so macho now! Action hero Ahmed el Sakka terrified by Ramez Galal's shark prank
- The best moment in TV history? Haifa Wehbe swears her mouth off for laughs