What were you thinking? Mohammad Fouad attacked for raising the Israeli flag on his TV show
TV viewers were so unhappy with Fouad's Israeli flag-raising on his prank show! (Image: Albawaba edit)
"Fo'sh Bel Moaskar" (Fo'sh in the Camp) is said to be the biggest production this Ramadan, according to its producer Al Hayat TV.
However, the singer was criticized for imitating Ramez, and worse, for raising the Israeli flag on his show!
Fouad's prank consists of taking celebs on a boat ride in the middle of the sea, where they're suddenly ambushed by Israeli soldiers and taken into custody for trespassing on their territory.
Part of the act requires the soldiers to raise the Israeli flag on the celebs' boats, a move which was fiercely criticised by viewers who considered it inappropriate and unacceptable regardless of the aim of the show.
To add insult to injury, many accused Fouad of fabricating some of the episodes, convinced that some of the celebs had prior knowledge of the prank before filming had started, especially in the episode where Egyptian comedian actor Hani Ramzi was the victim!
Do you think Fouad's show is insulting to its viewers?
- Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
- Yeah, no, he's not doing that again! Mohammad Fouad says no more "Fou'sh Fil Muaskar"
- Ramez Galal vs Hany Ramzi: Who will win the pranks war this Ramadan?
- Mohammad speaks out: Fouad justifies the use of the Israeli flag on his prank show
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night