Mohammad speaks out: Fouad justifies the use of the Israeli flag on his prank show
What were you thinking? That's the question that's been on everyone's minds since Mohammad Fouad's prank show "Fo'sh Bel Moaskar" (Fo'sh in the Camp) aired last week!
The Egyptian singer and TV host was fiercely criticised for raising the Israeli flag on his show, which was done as part of the prank played on the celebs he was punking.
But it turns out Fouad was in a world of his own and oblivious to what was being said about him. He was totes shocked to learn about the criticisms against him all over social media!
"The idea and theme of the show call for raising the Israeli flag in order to show just how loyal (or disloyal) Arab and Egyptian celebs are to their countries if they were to find themselves on Israeli soil," Mohammad explained, reports Laha Magazine.
A confident Mohammad added that his show has a huge fan base who are impressed with his prank. He said that the Israeli flag has appeared in many Arab films in the past when the contexts and storylines called for it.
The singer-turned-TV-host finally said that it gives him great pleasure to bring a smile to people's faces through his show!
- What were you thinking? Mohammad Fouad attacked for raising the Israeli flag on his TV show
- Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
- The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show
- Not so macho now! Action hero Ahmed el Sakka terrified by Ramez Galal's shark prank