Yeah, no, he's not doing that again! Mohammad Fouad says no more "Fou'sh Fil Muaskar"
Mohammad Fouad says he won't play the part of a prankster again. (Image: Facebook)
Mohammad Fouad may not be the prankster we believed him to be after Ramadan 2014. The Egyptian songster says that playing the host of a prank show is not for him after all and denies reports that he'll be doing a sequel. It was something fun to try for the first time, but turns out it ain't his cup of tea after all.
According to Laha Magazine, Mohammad said that despite the criticism his show received, he was very happy with it especially since it brought out the patriotism in many celebrities. That's being said, once is enough.
The diverse star has also wrapped up his new album and plans to release it this month. Oh, and he's also accepted a starring role in a new script that's still being written.
- Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
- What were you thinking? Mohammad Fouad attacked for raising the Israeli flag on his TV show
- Mohammad speaks out: Fouad justifies the use of the Israeli flag on his prank show
- Who's the proud Daddy? Mohammad Fouad sings congratulations for his graduating boy
- Mohammad Hunaidi to return with sequel to "Mosalsaliko" in Ramadan