Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
Mohammad Fouad will be up against Ramiz Galal.
Egyptian singer Mohammad Foad is venturing into his first experience as a television host on a new prank show. “Khush Ala Fo’sh”, as Mo's show is titled, has finished being filmed in the tourist hot spot of Sharm El Sheikh. The program will be aired on the Egyptian satellite channel Al Hayah during the holy month of Ramadan, according to Laha Magazine.
Several celebrity guests show up to the specially designed set in Sharm El Sheikh when a major problem unfolds. The guest is accused of being on Israeli territories and that he or she will be taken into custody.
The cast of the program disguise as Israeli police and take the guest to begin interrogating him or her.
With production concluded, Mohammad is headed to the holy land of Mecca to perform the religious pilgrimage Umrah while his hilarious new program airs and gives the TV king of pranks, Ramiz Galal, a run for his jokester money.
- The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show
- What were you thinking? Mohammad Fouad attacked for raising the Israeli flag on his TV show
- Mohammad speaks out: Fouad justifies the use of the Israeli flag on his prank show
- Yeah, no, he's not doing that again! Mohammad Fouad says no more "Fou'sh Fil Muaskar"
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan