Back to the movies she goes: Ghada Adel in new film with Mohammad Hunaidi
Why did Egyptian actress Ghada Adel turn down a place in the upcoming Ramadan TV drama “Kahraba Zaydah” (Excess Electricity)? Apparently, it’s all down to “personal circumstances” that she doesn’t wish to disclose!
But according to Elaph News, there’s no rest for the wicked! Ghada has her hands full with a new film titled “Fursa Saeedah” (It’s Been a Pleasure). She plays the leading female role alongside fellow Egyptian comedian actor Mohammad Hunaidi.
The film will mark Ghada's return to the movies after a long absence.
This is kind of a family affair as Ghada will also be working with her husband Majdi Al Huwari, who will be directing the film. However, it was scenarist Amro Sameer Atef who nominated the young talent for the role.
Filming of the first scenes will begin in mid-March in order to have it ready for release in the summer.
The film is a social comedy, but the cast and crew are keeping the storyline and other details on the hush hush.
- Mohammad Hunaidi's drama is same, same, but different from Hind Sabri's similar title
- Ghada wishes she was in on the act
- Mohammad Hunaidi to return with sequel to "Mosalsaliko" in Ramadan
- Ramadan? Bring it on! Ghada Adel getting busy preparing to be a "Newlywed" for the holy month
- Ghada Adel turns down movie offer