Give the man a break! Mohammad Hunaidi's family vetoes vacay 'til Eid's over
Despite the state of utter exhaustion after crazy long hours spent filming episodes for his recent Ramadan riddles show "Musalsaliko", Egyptian comedian actor Mohammad Hunaidi failed to get a vacay. The actor's family had forbidden him to travel and take a vacation because of their tradition of spending the Muslim holiday Eid El Fitr together and feasting with extended family.
According to Laha Magazine, Mohammad noted that after the holidays he plans to take his wife and children for a short vacation to the shores of Egypt and spend some quiet time fishing and enjoying the warm weather.
Next year’s holy month may not be quite as busy for the controversial funny man. Mohammad denied rumors that he has signed a contract for a second season of his riddles show to be aired during the Ramadan season of 2014. He stressed that he has no intention of presenting the same idea for a riddles show and if he considers it the theme must be completely different than the one he presented this year.
Did you watch this year’s Musalsaliko show? What did you think? Please let us know by commenting below!
- Head to Head: Qamar in fierce competition with Hunaidi
- Mohammad Hunaidi to return with sequel to "Mosalsaliko" in Ramadan
- Mohammad Hunaidi's drama is same, same, but different from Hind Sabri's similar title
- Give a girl a break! Somaya Al Khashab wants 3 years off
- Tamer takes a hit: New film on hold until further notice