Mohammad Huneidi mourns death of his mother
Egyptian comedian actor Mohammad Huneidi lost his mother earlier this week after she suffered from a number of illnesses associated with old age. The actor suffered tremendously from his loss, for he and his mother had a very strong bond and he was always by her side.
A funeral ceremony was held for Huneidi’s mother and witnessed masses of people all coming to give their condolences. Egyptian businessmen, athletes and stars all rushed to pay their respects to Huneidi in his time of grief.
Among those present at the funeral were actors Kareem Abd Al Aziz, Mohammad Saed, Mahmous Yaseen, Mahmoud Al Jundi, Hanan Turrk, Sabreen, Nabeela Obeid, Ahmad Hilmi, Muna Zaki, Alaa Mursi, Mahmoud Abd Al Azeez, Hani Ramzi, Ahmad Eid, Alaa Mursi and Sameer Ghanem. The singers that were present were Eman Al Bahr Darweesh and Ashraf Abd Al Ghafour. From the media journalist Mahmoud Saed, Amro Al Laithi and Tareq Alam attended.
In addition, famous Egyptian athletes Ahmad Shubair and Mohammad Abu Treeka, who is a significant player on the Egyptian national team and part of Al Ahli Club, were present. Mohammad Abu Treeka’s presence created some commotion as fans rushed to have their pictures taken with him.
Huneidi thanked everyone who made an effort to come and asked them to pray for his mother.
- Fans don't doubt that Mohammad Huneidi's hosting debut will be a success
- RIP: Jamal Suliman mourns the death of his mother
- Ramy Ayach mourns the death of his mother
- Leader of Islamic Jihad: Israeli Mothers will Cry Blood in Revenge for Mohammad’s Mother’s Tears
- So sad! Sharif Muneer mourns the loss of his buddy Mohammad Hassan Ramzi