Another case of "Halawet Rouh"? Mohammad Imam's TV drama facing serious censorship requests
It's trouble in paradise for Adel Imam's son whose new TV drama "Dala' Al Banat" (Pampered Girls) has been deemed too violent for viewers!
Mohammad (Imam) was requested to remove a large number of scenes which contain too much physical violence, and to reduce the extreme use of force used by the actors.
According to Sayidaty.net, the majority of violent scenes were played by Imam himself. This got the showmakers' knickers in a twist over whether they should edit the scenes in question or remove them altogether!
An insider from the drama's filming location said that there's extreme tension on set due to fears that removing any of the scenes will negatively impact the drama as a whole.
- Has Adel Imam's director son ticked off Khaled Zaki? Rumor says yes!
- Adel Imam prepares for new drama
- Mohammad Hamaki to guest star as himself in 'Al Araf'
- She just couldn't say no to him! Lebleba accepts Adel Imam's tempting proposal
- Rolling in the big bucks: Adel Imam to receive an “open cheque” for upcoming TV role