Mohammad Rafea found murdered
Earlier this week, news broke that armed rebel gang, 'Ahfad al Sideeq', had kidnapped young Syrian actor, Mohammad Rafea, for his pro-regime views. The group denied their involvement on their Facebook page but Mohammad's family were convinced.
Now a tragic photo of the actor has been posted online, showing him covered in blood on his face and upper body. After keeping hope for weeks, Mohammad's family have finally given in and accepted that their beloved relative is really dead.
The funeral took place immediately after the news broke and entertainment stars alongside Syrian politicians attended in their droves. Mohammad was known for his unconditional support of President Bashar Al Assad and took part in a number of demonstrations to show his loyalty to current regime.
- Mohammad Rafea kidnapped and allegedly killed
- Give the man a break! Mohammad Hunaidi's family vetoes vacay 'til Eid's over
- Mohammad Huneidi mourns death of his mother
- Good ol’ Assaf is at it again! Taking his UN Goodwill Ambassador job seriously
- Mohammad Ramadan released: Says he was shooting film, not firearms!