No doctor's orders for Mohammed Abdu
Popular Saudi singer Mohammed Abdu has hit out at rumors that he has put an end to performing because of ill health.
Gossip hit the web on Thursday evening that the Arab celeboshpere's favorite masculine diva was ordered by doctors to give up singing on stage in a bid to salvage his deteriorating health.
But the star himself has been singing a different tune, claiming that his step back from the stage has more to do with politics than health.
Mohammed has reportedly told fans he will be back performing when conditions in the Arab world improve.
Unsurprisingly his cryptic comments have done little to satisfy fans who want the so-called 'Artist of Arabs' back on stage ASAP.
- Yo, it's Moe in da house! Abdu admits to losing his mojo
- Yo, Wazzup! Mohammad Abdu criticized for being too Western in new music video
- Like father, like daughter! Mohammad Abdu marries off his girl Reem
- Despite strict doctors' orders Warda hopeful of releasing a new album
- Warda promises big surprises for her fans